- Personal case manager to monitor patient status
- Nutritious meal preparation/feeding
- Assistance with shopping and errands
- Transportation to doctor appointments
- Light housekeeping/laundry and linen care
- Toileting/incontinent care
- Range of motion exercises
- Medication reminders
- Family communication
- Alzheimer’s and dementia experience
- Most other tasks any family member could do
After we have established a relationship with each family and understand their needs, we match them with the best Personal Attendant possible. We always offer an unlimited compatibility warranty and will replace the Attendant at any time upon the clients request. Our staff is available 24 hours a day to resolve any problem that may arise. AAA We Make Time Home Care provides these services for individuals.
Certified Nurse Assistants (C.N.A.)
Certified Home Health Aids (C.H.H.A.)
LIVE IN CARE
AAA We Make Time Home Care hires only screened, trained and experienced home care caregivers to be an integral assisting our patients during convalescence. Our caregivers also assist patients with Alzheimer’s and Dementia.
AAA We Make Time Home Care, offers Endocrine and Nutritional services to provide guidelines for their food intake and assistance for patient having diabetes and hypertension.
AAA We Make Time Home Care is build to help people that needed home health assistant. We are not here to earn but we are here to help in cheapest way that everyone can afford the services.